CERBA and the Embassy of Canada in Moscow visit to the "Passagers" Show by The 7 Fingers preceded by a Cocktail Reception
Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
We would like to inform you that famous Canadian circus The 7 Fingers is now back with their new spectacular show – "Passagers".
Trailer to the show can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkhruuslkc
The 7 Fingers will perform in Moscow from January 18th to February 9th at the premises of the Moscow Musical Theatre (Pushkinskaya Square, 2/1).
CERBA and the Embassy of Canada in Moscow invite those of you who enjoys the circus art to join us on Thursday, January 24, 2019, to attend the show "Passagers" by The 7 Fingers that will start at 19:00. Moscow Musical Theatre has kindly provided us with the 15% discount on tickets with the use of the special promocode (see details below).
We also plan to have a short cocktail reception for CERBA guests in the Musical Theater’s foyer on the 3rd floor before the performance.
Please come and join us for yet another spectacular evening associated with the Canadian art of circus!
PS: Please make sure to purchase your tickets in advance to get the seats according to your preferences.
DATE: Thursday, January 24, 2019
CERBA RECEPTION START TIME: 17:50
SHOW TIME: 19:00-20:30
LOCATION: Moscow Musical Theatre (Pushkinskaya Square, 2/1)
ADMISSION: Use promocode CERBA7FINGERS to get special CERBA 15% discount for the tickets to the show on January 24, 2019, 19:00
ATTENTION: After you purchased the tickets, please inform us vie email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could add you and your guests to the guest list for the preceded cocktail reception!
To Purchase Tickets: please follow the instructions below to purchase tickets online:
- Go to the following link: https://teamuz.ru/passengers/#tickets
- Scroll down to select the date, January 24, 19:00 and then click "Buy ticket"
- Select your seat
- While making an order enter promo code CERBA7FINGERS (total sum of the order will be recounted automatically)
- Pay by credit card and print tickets or save them on any device
* Note: This time for your convenience we have decided not to limit you in the choice of seats – please feel free to choose any seats in the auditorium according to your preferences, cost expectations, and the size of your group. Our personal recommendation would be to purchase the seats on the right side of the parterre – rows 1-9, seats 1-11. There are plenty of tickets available at the moment, so please make sure to purchase your tickets early to get the seats according to your preferences.
**Note: The promocode is valid for any performance of the "Passagers" show. Thus, if your schedule doesn’t allow you to join us on January 24th, you are welcome to use it to purchase tickets for another date.
17:50 - 18:50 Cocktail Reception at the hall of Moscow Musical Theatre
- Welcome speech by CERBA Moscow Chairman, Nathan Hunt
- Short welcome from the representative of the Canadian Embassy in Moscow (TBC)
- Short welcome from the representatives of The 7 Fingers and Moscow Musical Theatre (TBC)
19:00 - 20:30 "Passagers" Show by The 7 Fingers
About The 7 Fingers group:
The 7 Fingers is a unique circus artist collective based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The group is also known by its French name "Les 7 doigts de la main", which is sometimes shortened to "Les 7 Doigts". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7_Fingers
About the Show "Passagers":
Our fascination with trains is both a nostalgic one – dreams of another era, another land – and a symbolic one: life happens along this track of sorts, twisting and turning through valleys and plains. We speed through lands all the while staring out the window, at the reflection of our very own eyes superimposed upon the shifting landscape. Tearful goodbyes, anticipatory reunions. Fateful encounters inside the cabin. A community of strangers with one thing in common: we all have somewhere to go. Our reasons for leaving may differ but we are joined in a moment of suspended limbo between two lives, as we say goodbye to one and prepare for another. www.7fingers.com/shows/creations/passagers
About the Moscow Musical Theatre:
Located in the center of Moscow, the theater is managed by the company ANO "Musical Theater", which performs the production and rental of original musicals, as well as organizes creative evenings dedicated to outstanding figures of Russian and world art, concerts of popular performers and tours of foreign theater groups. Art Director of the theater is Mikhail Shvydkoy, a former Minister of culture RF (2000-2004), Head of the Federal Agency for culture and cinematography (2004-2008), and a Special representative of the Russian President for international cultural cooperation since 2008. ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Театр_мюзикла