Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
CERBA, committed to promoting a deep understanding of the Eurasian markets and a thoughtful delivery of quality information, analysis and business intelligence on their investment and business landscape, expects up to 150 speakers and guests to participate in this year's EURASIA MINING CONFERENCE 2019. Experts from business, purchasing, government, diplomatic, consulting, academic and non-profit backgrounds will focus on key trends, constraints and opportunities in Eurasia in the context of today's dynamic global economy.
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference there are:
- Eurasian markets economic assessment and regulatory updates
- Financing options for mining companies
- Evaluating mining investment opportunities
- Mitigating risks and legal aspects of the mining industry
- New international cooperation projects
- Operational efficiency and innovative solutions for the mining industry
5 reasons to attend the conference:
- Discover the latest opportunities for investment and export in mining in Eurasia
- Learn how to work more effectively alongside Eurasian governments
- Learn how to raise capital for your mining project
- Hear detailed mining success case studies
- Network with the experts and decision makers of the industry
13:30 – 14:30 Registration
14:30 – 15:00 Welcome Remarks
15:00 – 16:30 Session 1. Mining in Eurasia: Things to Know
16:30 – 17:00 Coffee Break
17:00 – 18:15 Session 2. Investor Experience in Eurasia
18:15 – 20:00 Networking reception
- The full Program could be found here >>
Out of the expected 150 participants, CERBA will be welcoming representatives of leading mining companies, investors, suppliers, Canadian government officials and officials from the most significant mineral producing regions of Eurasia. We look forward to your participation!
Recommended accommodation options
All options are walking distance from the event venue (Metro Toronto Convention Centre)
- PDAC preferred rates could be found here>>
Booklet 2018: CERBA MINING CONFERENCE 2018.pdf
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE! We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event: download 2019 CERBA EURASIA MINING CONFERENCE_Sponsorship packages.pdf
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Katherine Balabanova Vera Dedyulya
Regional Director Assistant Regional Director
Canada Eurasia Russia Business Canada Eurasia Russia Business
Association Toronto Chapter Association Toronto Chapter
Tel: +1 (416) 862-4403 Tel: +1 (416) 862-3527
Part of the Official
Photo Gallery 2016 | Photo Gallery 2017
Registration fees are non-refundable 30 days in advance of the event.
Registration is not confirmed until we have received your payment.
Unpaid no-shows are subject to a charge equalling 100% of the registration fee, including tax: you will be issued an invoice for payment.