The CERBA-Vancouver Board of Directors is pleased to invite our members and associates to attend the VII Mining and Mineral Explorations Conference organized on the margins of AME BC Roundup-2018 in collaboration with Deloitte and Deloitte Tax Law LLP, Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada, the Association of Mineral Explorations BC and leading representatives of the BC piublic and private sectors.
The topics will cover new government policies and business climate implications in Eurasian and Central Asian countries, active projects and resource industry demands for innovations and technologies transfer, as well as sustainable regional development.
The panels of speakers include international guests, representing government and business stakeholders from Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, China, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan as well as Canadian experts on mining and mineral explorations, Trans-Pacific cooperation (including Arctic and North) , international resource development, development of indigenous communities and many others.
Join us to boost your knowledge of growing international market opportunities and establishing new business contacts!
Keynote Speakers Include, but not limited to:
- Erin Chutter, President, Global Energy Metals and Chair of CERBA-Vancouver Board of Directors
- Edie Thome, President and CEO, Association of Mineral Explorations BC
- H.E. John Sloan, Ex-Ambassador to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan
- Eva Busza, Vice-President, Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada,
- Bill Adsit, Aboriginal Business Consultant , a member of the Tahltan Nation
- Battushig Zanabazar, Counselor on Economic Relations, Embassy of Mongolia to Canada
- Sergey Strokov, Counselor on Economic Affairs, Russian Embassy to Canada
- Nurzhan Aitmakhanov, Counselor, Embassy of Republic of Kazakhstan to Canada
- Valerii Maximov, Head of the Russian Trade Mission to Canada
- Dr. Alexander Antonov, B2Gold Corp representative in CIS countries
- Prof. Greg Dipple - Director, UBC Earth Sceince Department
- Ksenia Solovieva - Regional Cooperation, Roscongress Foundation
11.30PM - 12.00PM - Registration
12.00PM - 12.30PM - Opening remarks
12.30PM - 1.45PM - Panel 1 | CAPITALIZE ON RESOURCE OPPORTUNITIES IN EURASIA AND CENTRAL ASIA: What's New?
1.45PM - 2.00PM - Coffee Break
2.00PM - 3.15PM - Panel 2 | ACTIVE PROJECTS AND LEVERAGING INNOVATION TECHNOLOGIES
3.15PM - 3.30PM - Coffee Break
3.30PM - 4.45PM - Panel 3 | SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES AND ENGAGEMENT OF THE FIRST NATIONS IN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
4.45PM - 5PM - Special Presentation: Eastern Economic Forum-2018
5PM - Networking reception
For more information, RSVP and to book
B2B meetings with international guests, please, contact:
Tatiana Domilovskaya, Regional Director of CERBA-Vancouver Chapter,
at +1 604 720 2905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The event registration cut off date is January 22nd, 2018
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO:
DELOITTE AND DELOITTE Tax Law LLP, ME Elecmetal
AME BC and ASIA PACIFIC FOUNDATION OF CANADA
FOR MAKING THIS EVENT HAPPENED