Dear CERBA Members and Friends,
CERBA, committed to promoting a deep understanding of the Eurasian markets and a thoughtful delivery of quality information, analysis and business intelligence on their investment and business landscape, expects up to 150 speakers and guests to participate in this year's EURASIA MINING CONFERENCE 2018. Experts from business, purchasing, government, diplomatic, consulting, academic and non-profit backgrounds will focus on key trends, constraints and opportunities in Eurasia in the context of today's dynamic global economy.
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference there are:
- Eurasian markets economic assessment and regulatory updates
- Financing options for mining companies
- Evaluating mining investment opportunities
- Mitigating risks and legal aspects of the mining industry
- New international cooperation projects
- Operational efficiency and innovative solutions for the mining industry
Conference Program Draft Программа Конференции
5 reasons to attend the conference:
- Discover the latest opportunities for investment and export in mining in Eurasia
- Learn how to work more effectively alongside Eurasian governments
- Learn how to raise capital for your mining project
- Hear detailed mining success case studies
- Network with the experts and decision makers of the industry
Out of the expected 150 participants, CERBA will be welcoming representatives of leading mining companies, investors, suppliers, Canadian government officials and officials from the most significant mineral producing regions of Eurasia. We look forward to your participation!
Registration fees are non-refundable 30 days in advance of the event.
Registration is not confirmed until we have received your payment.
Unpaid no-shows are subject to a charge equalling 100% of the registration fee, including tax: you will be issued an invoice for payment.
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE! We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event: download sponsorship packages
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Katherine Balabanova Bakytzhamal Jetmekova
Regional Director Assistant Regional Director
Canada Eurasia Russia Business Canada Eurasia Russia Business
Association Toronto Chapter Association Toronto Chapter
Tel: +1 (416) 862-4403 Tel: +1 (416) 862-3527
First Canadian Place email@example.com
100 King Street West, Suite 1600
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1G5
Part of the Official
Photo Gallery 2016 | Photo Gallery 2017